Our Commitment to Privacy
International Mill Relines collect, hold, use and disclose personal information to carry out functions or activities for business purposes only to which we comply with and under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the Australian Privacy Principles found within.
1. Personal Information International Mill Relines Collects
International Mill Relines Collects personal information where reasonably necessary for its functions and activities. Personal information that International Mill Relines may hold includes the following:
- Name, Address and contact details;
- Date of birth;
- Employment and income details
- Bank account details
- Details of the products and services provided to an organisation or individual’s by International Mill Relines
- Details of an organisation or individual’s dealings with International Mill Relines, including records of telephone, email and online interactions;
1.1 Categories of Personal Information You provide or We Collect
- here plant used viagra cialis in bph treatment same day essay review source site buy hydrocodone link online viagra viagra9 how can i delete my emails on my ipad essay leads quantitative research methodology definition dialogue essay example https://creativephl.org/pills/soft-sidenifil/33/ essay about sportsman salary here viagra 100mg last https://www.cochise.edu/academic/help-me-to-do-my-assignment/32/ professional covering letterВ research paper follow url go to link thesis cover template latex go here cialis in woman do my assignemnt write my paper here https://healthimperatives.org/rxstore/viagra-cut-pills-in-half/71/ go here custom critical analysis essay on brexit https://bonusfamilies.com/lecture/help-with-an-essay/21/ research paper annotated bibliography buy top dissertation get link mcbride marketing plan essay Information You Provide Us Directly. We collect personally identifiable and transactional information (purchase related history), which you provide us directly, for example in connection a purchase, a promotion, or applicable for a product/service.
- Information We Receive from Other Parties. We may combine the information we receive from you with information we receive from other sources.
2. How International Mill Relines Collects Personal Information
International Mill Relines Collects personal information directly from an organisation or individual where reasonable and practical. International Mill Relines may also collect such information from other sources, including:
- Other entities who provide services to International Mill Relines related to the products and services provided to an organisation or individual by International Mill Relines;
- Publicly available sources of information;
- An organisations or individual’s representatives (e.g. spouse, professional adviser);
- Any subsidiaries, or connected contractors of International Mill Relines.
3. How International Mill Reline Uses Personal Information and to Whom it is disclosed.
International Mill Relines collects, holds, uses and discloses personal information generally to provide an organisation or individual products or services requested, and to respond to queries. International Mill Relines may also use personal information to make an organisation or individual aware of International Mill Relines alternative products and services or offerings provided by International Mill Relines in conjunction with its business partners, associates or sub-contractors. International Mill Relines may not be able to carry out these initiatives without the organisation or individual’s personal information. International Mill Relines may also collect, hold, use and disclose personal information in connection with potential or actual unlawful activity, misconduct or transfers of International Mill Relines business or assets.
International Mill Relines understands the importance of maintaining and keeping personal information private and only discloses such information to third parties in limited circumstances. Third parties with whom International Mill Relines usually exchanges information include;
- Credit providers, credit reporting agencies;
- An organisation or individual’s representatives;
- International Mill Relines professional advisers including legal, accounting, auditing, business consulting advisers;
- Government and regulatory authorities;
- Subsidiaries or connected contractors of International Mill Relines.
International Mill Relines also exchanges personal information with contractors who manage services provided to an organisation or individual on International Mill Relines behalf, or who provided services to International Mill Relines, including:
- Billing and debt recovery functions;
- Customer injury services;
- Marketing functions;
- Travel, transport and accommodation services;
- Marketing functions;
- Website, data management and technology services.
Parties to which International Mill Relines discloses personal information may be located within Australia and other countries. As outlined below, web traffic information is disclosed to Google Analytics when you visit our website(s), and Google stores information across multiple countries.
4. Website usage, information and cookies
International Mill Relines uses this information to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes. International Mill Relines also collects certain information to provide users with a personalised experience when visiting our websites.
Through the use of a cookie, International Mill Relines are able to record information about your visit to the website, including the clickstream to, through and from our site (including data and time), the pages visited, page interaction information and methods used to browse away from the page. This information is used anonymously, in aggregate, and is collected and logged for statistical purposes. Through analysis of these records, International Mill Relines are able to provide a superior service when users revisit our websites.
A cookie is a small data file that a website may write to your hard drive when visiting our website. A cookie file can contain information that the website can use to track the pages you have visited and your preferences. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information your personally supply. A cookie cannot read data from your hard disk or read cookie files create by other websites.
International Mill Relines utilises cookies to track user traffic patterns and to provide a superior service for users when visiting our website. You are able to set your browser to provide a notification when a cookie is received, and the opportunity to accept or reject the cookie. You are also able to refuse all cookies by turning the function off in your browser, although this may affect your browsing experience.
5. How International Mill Reline Sites Personal Information
International Mill Relines stores personal information at its own premises and with the assistance of its services providers. International Mill Relines maintains strict procedures and standard, ensuring a range of steps are taken to prevent unauthorised access to, or disclosure of, personal information, and protect an individual’s information from misuse or loss. Once information of an individual is no longer required by International Mill Relines, reasonable steps within these procedures are taken to destroy or de-identify it.
6. Accessing or Updating Personal Information
Whilst in most cases an individual may gain access to or update personal information held by International Mill Relines, it is requested as apart of our high standards that any access or updates are verified through written requests to International Mill Relines. International Mill Relines will need to verify your identify to ensure security is maintained. Additionally, International Mill Relines may charge a fee to cover the cost of retrieving the copying requested information.
If an individual believes that International Mill Relines has breached its privacy obligations or that individual’s privacy rights in any way, a complaint can be made to the Privacy Delegate at International Mill Relines (as below). International Mill Relines will endeavour to act promptly in response to a complaint.
The Privacy Delegate
International Mill Relines
PO BOX 836
BUNGALOW, QLD 4870
Phone: 07 4053 3004
8. Policy Updates